Shipping and Return
YOUR PARCEL SHIPMENT:
- WE OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
- ALL PRODUCTS THAT ARE EXPOSED ON THE WEBSITE ARE HAND-CRAFTED BY THE ORDER IN OUR LABORATORY AND ARE DISPATCHED FROM VENICE, ITALY. The parcels are dispatched within 5 -10 working days after receipt of payment and are shipped via express courier with e-mail tracking. Please, consider that we don't sell the products in a stock, each bag we produce by the order in our laboratory, it is always custom-made and sometimes it can take up to 10 days to produce it.
EXPRESS SHIPPING IS FREE FOR MOST OF DESTINATIONS. We send the parcels with DHL and DPD Group carriers. Once shipped, the delivery will take about 1-2 days in Italy and 2-4 days in Europe, USA and other countries. All parcels are well-protected and secured. You can also choose a paid shipping option so you get your parcel within 24 hours since been shipped.
RETURNS ARE FREE. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will accept your return within 14 days from the date of receipt. A refund of the purchase price will be issued when we receive returned merchandise is in its original, resalable condition and the packing slip is included with the return. The items must be returned in new and unused condition, with labels, product tags and production ID numbers, in the original boxes and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. Borsa in Bottega reserves the right to refuse returns after the stated period or in the case the bag or the parcel are not intact.
To return your item please proceed as follows:
- Tell us by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) you are going to return your bag, provide short description of the reason why you want to return the bag
- Wait for our authorization
- Package the bag inside its original box and include the original sale receipt.
- Let us know that the parcel is ready and we send you our carrier for pick up.
International returns should be shipped in the original boxes through a traceable method such as DHL, UPS, Fed Ex or Insured Parcel Post. Please be sure to keep the Return Tracking Number until you receive your refund. Returns should be addressed to: Borsa in Bottega, Via Martiri della Liberazione 111, Carmignano di Brenta, 35010, PD, Italy.
ORDER CANCELLATION. Because we begin processing your Borsa in Bottega's order immediately, online orders can be canceled within 30 minutes of placing the order. Here are the steps you should follow to cancel your order:
- Contact email@example.com within 30 minutes after your order placement telling that you wish to cancel your order.
- Wait for confirmation that your order has been cancelled and a full amount is refunded to your account.
Because we are processing your order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders after more then 30 minutes of placement. In this case wait your order arrives to you and follow the Returns procedure described above for complete instructions.
If you received a wrong or defective item, please contact us at +393275985607 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a pick up the package. Please include your packing slip or order number with your return, and note the error or specific defects.
We do not accept exchanges. You must place a new order after returning the original item in resellable condition. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please feel free of contact us for any other enquiries you might have: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or +393275985607. We respond you from Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 CET.
Please be aware that orders shipped outside Italy and EU may be subject to local customs fees or duties. Every country has different procedures and fees for incoming packages. Unfortunately “Borsa in Bottega” does not have information on customs or duties, and we are not able to estimate these charges. Please check with the proper local authorities before placing your purchase. “Borsa in Bottega” is not responsible for non-paid import taxes, nor will “Borsa in Bottega” issue any refunds or exchanges for deliveries that have been refused for non-payment of import taxes.